Buildings and Grounds had a successful quarterly Saturday morning work party.
- Repainted the Gore Hall Foyer entry railings and labyrinth stairs railings,
- Touch up painting on the GH Hall art piece frame, GH west exterior wall and doors, as well as the benches in the EC courtyard.
- Poured concrete to create a safer edge to the Sanctuary emergency door exterior landing.
- Stabilized one of the downspouts on the south side of the Sanctuary. Need to still monitor it.
- Trimmed the heliconia on the NE corner of GH and the crinum lilies by the footbridge.
- Started the weeding of the labyrinth jasmine beds. Many many more oak seedlings to go.
- Checked all the tire stops and pounded down any rebar that was above the top of the stop.
- Thanks to the hard workers who spent time on the campus.
Dan H. reports: Overall, a good morning had by all and our campus is better for it.Thanks to George Hooper for organizing the painting crew.
Write Dan at Building and Grounds to get on the email list so you can contribute time, materials or ideas.